• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Smith is a cuck. The video clearly shows him laughing at the joke while Jada frowns. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what happened next. Jada shot Will the evil eye and her expression was "do something or I'll cheat on you again." Only then did Smith get all macho. He's whipped like a dog and he's allowing himself to be embarrassed by his direct to video D-list wife. Either this is how he gets his rocks off or he's just a spineless wimp.
I think the cuck thing is the entire issue behind this. It allowed him to be a "Man" (In his mind) by slapping a much smaller man. It's just weird. He's one strange dude. Cruise is more normal.

Smith is at that untouchable level in Hollywood - money fame, this won't hurt him a bit.

The opposite is true of Rock, who did not retaliate because the financial math didn't make sense.

I think the cuck thing is the entire issue behind this. It allowed him to be a "Man" (In his mind) by slapping a much smaller man. It's just weird. He's one strange dude. Cruise is more normal.

Still the weirdest fucking thing to me that his wife cuckolded him with one of his son’s friends, and he went along with her idea to have a sit-down chat with him about it on video, with the intent on releasing it to the whole world.

Dude is obviously a seething, boiling cauldron of repressed, impotent rage.

Look, I am not going to wade into Will Smith's mental state or the state of his marriage, BUT there is a little too much kink shaming going on in this thread.

If Will Smith likes to see other men being with his wife, whom are we to look down on that. OR, if Will Smith is comfortable with an open marriage, again, whom are we to make fun of that. As long as both of them are consenting adults, in their right mental state, then whatever.

That slap tho....

Look, I am not going to wade into Will Smith's mental state or the state of his marriage, BUT there is a little too much kink shaming going on in this thread.

If Will Smith likes to see other men being with his wife, whom are we to look down on that. OR, if Will Smith is comfortable with an open marriage, again, whom are we to make fun of that. As long as both of them are consenting adults, in their right mental state, then whatever.

That slap tho....

No issues with open marriages or non-monogamous relationships here.

But Will Smith’s facial expressions and body language in that video were not those of a man comfortable with his wife sleeping around with others or with airing that info in public.

Non-monogamy also requires the consent of everyone in the relationship, otherwise it’s just standard infidelity.

Still the weirdest fucking thing to me that his wife cuckolded him with one of his son’s friends, and he went along with her idea to have a sit-down chat with him about it on video, with the intent on releasing it to the whole world.

Dude is obviously a seething, boiling cauldron of repressed, impotent rage.
It is strange how things have gone for him. Having his wife and daughter talking about everything on that terrible show including her fucking guys and him writing that autobiography. It's best just to quiet and act in movies. Leo has the jack Nicholson ting down pat. Barely any interviews ever, and he loves young models, but keeps to himself.
To be cucked for the world to see is fucking nutso.

No issues with open marriages or non-monogamous relationships here.

But Will Smith’s facial expressions and body language in that video were not those of a man comfortable with his wife sleeping around with others or with airing that info in public.

Non-monogamy also requires the consent of everyone in the relationship, otherwise it’s just standard infidelity.
Oh yeah, it was totally her idea. He's not a happy camper about all this from that anger.

No normal person could've withstood all the public humiliation he's had to endure. Not to mention all the private humiliation at her hands, which there no doubt has been tons of. To sit there and talk at her table about her fucking some kid, and in many ways she was dodging it or painting it as something different during that talk, that was painful for any guy watching, forget about the guy living it.

Having said that, I've probably watched the slap video over 150 times now and I still belly laugh at its sheer absurdity and hilariousness. There has never been anything like it. It's the greatest clip in internet history.

I read it might have been from an injury in filming Tears of the Sun. He was hit in the head with a projectile.

No normal person could've withstood all the public humiliation he's had to endure. Not to mention all the private humiliation at her hands, which there no doubt has been tons of. To sit there and talk at her table about her fucking some kid, and in many ways she was dodging it or painting it as something different during that talk, that was painful for any guy watching, forget about the guy living it.

Having said that, I've probably watched the slap video over 150 times now and I still belly laugh at its sheer absurdity and hilariousness. There has never been anything like it. It's the greatest clip in internet history.

Watching the slap 150x is clearly your kink. Will is embarrassed for you.

This was just as fascinating. Black slap on white host for sure would have left Will in a better situation after the fact, with a lot more throwing empathy his way. But black slap on black host eliminated the race issue and kept it to the core matter at hand, which is why he's being destroyed because it was so wrong no matter who the slapee was.

It's quite perfect. From Rock's "uh oh, Richard...", to Smith's casual stroll onto the stage until he unleashed at the last second, and then he walks back with one hand in his pocket like a class act, like he just picked up the paper from his porch and walking back into his house. And just when you thought it was over, he starts yelling profanities at him from his seat again, and his anger and expressions are shit that on his best day he couldn't replicate if he had to act the part of a guy getting unhinged at the ceremony. Jesus christ it is a masterpiece from top to bottom.

I could understand a split-second reaction a lot more, people sometimes "see red" and just act out before their brain can stop them. But in this case, with all the time that goes by while he's walking onstage, and then the slap, and then walking back to his seat, he still doesn't register how insane this was, and is still so angry he screams and swears at him twice on live television, at the fucking Oscars.

Takes me back to that tweet-thread about Scientology, almost like these people are "programmed" to respond a certain way to triggers like disrespect.

And then there's the speech, which was probably even crazier. Wow.

I actually think the most annoying part of it all is that will smith won best actor. He’s shit.
I didn't feel this way on Sunday or Monday. but I find myself really annoyed at those actors hugging and cheering him on. Like they didn't see what just happened.

Back