• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer thread

TJF, you gotta stop drinking at half time. Too many Molsons make you do silly things like run onto the field.

Hahaha wasn't me but I had the drum going for the guy. You need to keep your phone closer to you on game days especially when you ask me for tickets the couple days in advance.

Atmosphere was awesome.... Loudest in Toronto by far

Hahaha wasn't me but I had the drum going for the guy. You need to keep your phone closer to you on game days especially when you ask me for tickets the couple days in advance.

Atmosphere was awesome.... Loudest in Toronto by far

Yeah, I was a sad panda this afternoon. Looked like a lot of fun.

Great game atmosphere yesterday. The Canadian anthem being sung by the crowd was awesome. IT WAS COLD though lol. The fans where great though. I love how we all cheered when the sun came up lol that is also when the TFC players started to play better and we got the goal. DCU surprised me they kept gunning down the mid and then releasing out wide right and kept working over our left back.

The Good:
Love Gilberto he is gonna be a crowd fav once he gets a few games under his belt.
Defoe is Defoe he is superb.
BUT our most important player hands down is Bradley. If we don't have him we are not a good team at all. He is a fearless general on the pitch.
Osario had some magic feet going yesterday nice to see.
Rey is such a talented player but he is making the game too difficult for himself right now. There was an instance in the 2nd half when he was on the left wing trying to dangle 3 players which ultimately resulted in him getting fouled but if he would have released the ball into the middle he would have gotten the ball back in the exact spot he got fouled. He needs to keep it simple.
The irishman in the middle was a rock.
Cesar didn't have to do much at all.
Our D held up nice though

The BAD:
Jackson. He needs to really sit and watch some film and needs to come off the bench if anything. He is quick I'll give him that but he doesn't have a smart brain for the game. His first touch is atrocious. Hopefully he can figure it out but it's looking unlikely. We NEED another mid to take his spot. We also could use another solid CB.

Dero. :( he isn't the same. I love him but man he is out of shape. I don't mind him as a sub but man he had a few runs that if he was in shape he usually makes shit happen.

All around we had some great chances to get a few more goals it just didn't happen. Oh and that guy that ran on the pitch picked the absolute WORST time to do it. Defoe was on a beauty chance to ice the game and this numbskull ran the pitch. He also gave up right away and ran to security. Shit if you run the pitch you get the same fine either way so make the most of it lol

Yesterday was one hands down the best atmosphere in Toronto sports. The south end was rocking... in 127 we were well over capacity and the entire stadium was just electric.

The game was choppy due to the pitch and on a good day we likely score another couple goals.

Not a huge soccer fan but really impressed with Bradley. He's all over the place. And tough too. He just had his head bandaged up and went back on the field while the other guy was still in la-la land. And he was still throwing his body around.

caught the last 25 min of the game while out for dinner... beIN sports isn't available on cogeco as far as i have seen.

Back