• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer thread

It was our 1st successful run at making them and banners so we wanted to keep it smaller and simplistic.

Should be some pretty cool stuff tomorrow

Oh come on, he did Everton a great service for many, many years with zero budget (Landon Donovan on loan? Yeeesh).

Who can blame him for taking the glory job, even if it seems he's grossly inadequate?

beauty... i assume you are heading to shoeless for pregame and the supporter march to the match?

DK was probably one of my favorite Reds of all time... it pains me to look back and think of what could have been if the turf monster in NE didn't end his career

So looked at the tix this morning I'm in section 113. We will most def be pre-drinking somewhere probably shoeless or there is another one around there they usually go to. March to the match yup. Gonna be a fantastic game can't wait!! Hope the weather holds up though.

My grudge will end when this season does, I don't like some of the transfer window stuff he tried.

You can have him back if you'd like?

At this point I'm just hoping for cyborg technology that would allow SAF to come back and remain manager for all of time.

final touch is lacking so far but TFC is looking pretty hot right now.

gilberto has been an excellent addition so far.

After the WC he'll starting looking around. This was about cementing his WC position with playing time, no?

You're thinking of the goalie, I suspect we get at least a couple years of Bradley.

Back