• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer thread

10 minutes in and we still haven't touched the ball. I'm getting my rape alarm out, this looks like it could get very bad.

We've come back into it a little bit, but I suspect City scores 3 or 4 at least today.

1383.gif

Noted

Jackson has been suspended 1 game

Issey Nakajima Farran has reportedly signed per Wileman and Armen, they are hopeful that the paper work will be complete for the game saturday night.

Have heard some small whispers that Brek Shea is returning to MLS on loan and TFC is one of 2 teams interested. TFC is also on top of the allocation order. Again this is just hearsay and rumors at this point

Not a good night for the buys but as Ryan Nelsen said if you offered me 6 points from the first 3 games i would take it.

Oso is out a couple weeks but hopefully defoe is available next week vs the piss stains

3-1-0 on the season and 9pts after 4 games.

Huge win away at an undefeated Columbus crew. Missing both CB's, a CM, and a Defoe and pulling out a near dominant 2-0 win is unheard of.

Martinez called Everton's performance perfect, TBH I haven't seen them look that good all season. Too bad they couldn't do that in the FA Cup tie.

With the Maple Leafs season winding down and no playoffs again i would like to welcome everyone aboard:
tfc_bus.jpg

For those who haven't been to a game before or haven't been in a few year the best way to experience the game/atmosphere is in person at BMO

[/IMG]

For those who haven't been to a game before or haven't been in a few year the best way to experience the game/atmosphere is in person at BMO

+1

The atmosphere is awesome at TFC. Got any tix for me this week Dave? I swear I'll check my phone :lol

Back