• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer thread

If anybody plays regularly, have they ever got a 80+ player in a deck? Seems rigged to me.

My other question was, even though it's supposed to be as close as they can get to real, is there any little quirks you know of, like a certain formation working better...anything like that?

I play fifa14 a decent amount but not the Ultimate team part

Also that performance from Chelsea was one of the most boring games i have seen but they did the job they needed to do.

Last edited:
Boy I really hope Everton can run the table and make the Champions League....Southampton, Man City, and Hull left on the sched. But Arsenal have Norwich, Newcastle, and West Brom, so barring a miracle it won't happen.

Pjanic getting ready for WC. Great goal.

NeedyYawningJellyfish.gif

Last edited:
Finally looks like TFC will have a full lineup tomorrow with Defoe, Bradley, Rey, Henry all back in training this week. They even had enough depth to finally send Jordan Hamilton out on loan.

also looks like Del Piero wants to join MLS... I just hope TFC stays as far away as they possibly can from that old bastard

Back