lecoqsportif
Well-known member
Kofta kabobs over hardwood charcoal, with tahini lemon dressing. F@ck me, that was good.
What's stopping you?If I’m understanding you correctly, you are placing your order now?
actually I’d rather have a bbq food truck.
If I’m understanding you correctly, you are placing your order now?
actually I’d rather have a bbq food truck.
What's stopping you?
LolFear of poverty would be my guess.
That would be wicked
That would be wicked
Lol I’ll strap my pellet grill to the roof of my RAV4 and follow my dreamI’m pretty sure they accept non pro/non industry folks so might be worth a shot
Why not?Lol
Yea and not at 58 years old as well.
Sweet.I know someone that has two now, Taco trucks, Mexican guy and awesome Tacos. I lent him some money to get started years ago. Paid me back in 7 months. Haven't paid for a taco since, believe me I've tried.
They're that good. Freshest around. People phone in orders for pickup on way home. So busy he bought a second one.Free tacos for life. That’s the real American dream.
I know someone that has two now, Taco trucks, Mexican guy and awesome Tacos. I lent him some money to get started years ago. Paid me back in 7 months. Haven't paid for a taco since, believe me I've tried.
He had the work ethic and after I tried his Tacos a few times it was no brainer. Wasn't enough to hurt me but meant everything to him.Good for you man.