• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

Downside - no co-worker can stand to be too near to you.

Upside - no co-worker can stand to be too near to you.
My stomach is pretty acclimated to Indian food, we make it ourselves at home. We’re actually crammed in a small boardroom for a week of discoveries, but that’s besides the point.

If anything, I’m less regular when I travel since I usually have to dehydrate myself to be able to sit in the room all day.

My stomach is pretty acclimated to Indian food, we make it ourselves at home. We’re actually crammed in a small boardroom for a week of discoveries, but that’s besides the point.

If anything, I’m less regular when I travel since I usually have to dehydrate myself to be able to sit in the room all day.
I was referring to the smell that you give off after meals like that.

I love spices but I'm not eating that stuff if I need to be around anyone else. I like garlic, but avoid it if I can. When I was at U of T, there was this pizza place across from campus that put piles of garlic into every pizza they had there. The smell was crazy overpowering just walking in there, but it was tasty. One day, after lunch, I went to the library, and I started actually smelling it on myself, it was so damn strong. So, I avoided all other human contact the rest of that day and never went back to that pizza place.

I shy away from all spicy or smelly foods when I'm going to be in public. At home or with family, I don't care.

With pizza, I don't like lots of toppings anyway. Just a margarita or mushroom or peppers, but that's about it. I don't indulge in pizza too much, wish I could still eat like I was 25, but whenever I do, I don't think many of the types of pizzas I order come drenched in garlic or other spices. I like mostly plain stuff, that much I've made clear over the years.

I shy away from all spicy or smelly foods when I'm going to be in public. At home or with family, I don't care.

With pizza, I don't like lots of toppings anyway. Just a margarita or mushroom or peppers, but that's about it. I don't indulge in pizza too much, wish I could still eat like I was 25, but whenever I do, I don't think many of the types of pizzas I order come drenched in garlic or other spices. I like mostly plain stuff, that much I've made clear over the years.
1715902177533.jpeg

They grow mushrooms on shit bud. Unclean.

I was referring to the smell that you give off after meals like that.

I love spices but I'm not eating that stuff if I need to be around anyone else. I like garlic, but avoid it if I can. When I was at U of T, there was this pizza place across from campus that put piles of garlic into every pizza they had there. The smell was crazy overpowering just walking in there, but it was tasty. One day, after lunch, I went to the library, and I started actually smelling it on myself, it was so damn strong. So, I avoided all other human contact the rest of that day and never went back to that pizza place.
I was in a room with two Indians and a guy with Pakistani parents, I don’t think they would mind, to the extent that is even true

Back