• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

i.s. start Dick

No

BPM: -5.4
EPM: -5.6

1720040397592.png

and his 2nd half wasn't good either. It had encouraging moments, but some of his worst play came over the last 15 games where he was given the most opportunity.

Start him on the bench. He played his best last year in Jan-Feb where he was given ~18mpg. That's a good place to start this year off.

I think we should proudly show our Dick for the world to see.

We should be proud that our Dick is capable of performing for 18-20 minutes. He gives a much less exciting performance when you try to stretch it out over 30.

oh i guess they can only actually carry 12.

so no Scrubbs.

and given they need size badly and have plenty of guys there who can PG, i'd guess TBH gets dropped too.

Ummm....sign him.

He's limited but as a rim runner type he's pretty okay. Has a goofy looking mid range jumper that drops more than it should to keep defenses kinda honest against him, good defender.

Anyone think Masai secretly wants us to tank in this upcoming season. Next draft is said to be deep. With the likes of Cooper Flagg, Dylan Harper, Ace Bailey and the Russian who i am eager to see how he does in NCAA Egor Demin

Back