• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

A source told FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal on Thursday morning that the Rangers are still open to trading Elvis Andrus or Jurickson Profar this offseason.

Bautista for Profar?

Profar's overrated.

hasn't hit a lick (or even half a lick) and isn't all that great defensively. yes he's been very young for his levels but he's only got that one great year in A-ball on his resume.

I like Bogaerts better.

It's not out there, but i can't help but thinking that a Colby Rasmus for Matt Cain deal as a base makes too much sense for both teams.

That'd be a pretty good deal. Cain had a bad year last year by ERA, but his peripherals weren't that much worse than his career norm. If the Jays pulled that off it'd be a steal, especially if they got SF to eat a couple mil per season.

@MLBBruceLevine: Teams have inquired about Jeff Samardzija. Source: Toronto putting together package of young players.

I'm all for it.

Not many of our prospects I'd be too upset about losing to get him, either.

@MLBBruceLevine: Teams have inquired about Jeff Samardzija. Source: Toronto putting together package of young players.

I'm all for it.

Not many of our prospects I'd be too upset about losing to get him, either.

Stroman and Sanchez would be my untouchables in those talks.

CHC needs OF, have to think they want Gose.

Back