• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

The Mariners are rumored to be big spenders every off season, and it never really comes true.

However, if they do land Robinson Cano, and or Matt Kemp it makes all the sense in the world for them to trade one of their bevy of prospects for Price.

even 1 of those 2 bats and Price make them contenders.

As far as the Jays go, i find it hard to believe we have the system to outbid teams like the Pirates, Rangers, DBacks and Mariners and that TBay deals within division

I don't understand why we constantly feel the need have a 40 year old bench player. This team is loaded with vets already to provide "leadership."

Use the spot for something useful.

Pass on Carroll.

Last edited:
I don't understand why we constantly feel the need have a 40 year old bench player. This team is loaded with vet already to provide "leadership."

Use the spot for something useful.

Pass on Carroll.

It all started back with Mike Bordick. This team has a compulsive obsession to include a defensively-skilled, offensively inept bench player who has one foot in the retirement home.

The two easiest things for us this offseason to do were to upgrade at catcher and imporve the bench.

We did one of them. No reason to fail on the bench upgrade. Esp. now with Davis gone.

carroll was one of the most underrated players in the league for years, with a good stick for 2b (how many 350 obp bats are there) and very good D.

but he looked finished last year and at 40 i don't like his chances of a bounceback.

Mariners to offer Cano 10/230

I highly doubt he goes to the M's. He will lose tons in endorsement deals playing out of Seattle. Cano is the first player that Jay Z's represented. I just don't know how someone like Jay Z who understands the extra money that comes with playing for the Yankees allows his player to sign in Seattle.

Jay Z has come out and said that Cano will be the Michael Jordan of baseball. That doesn't happen in Seattle.

Last edited:
If Seattle signs Cano and trades for Price, they are as good as anyone in their division.

And they damn skippy have the assets to get a Price deal done.

Back