• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Catcher J.P. Arencibia and the Rangers are moving in the direction of striking a deal, FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal writes (on Twitter). The Rangers reportedly were close to trading for Arencibia before the Blue Jays non-tendered him. Earlier this week, MLB.com's T.R. Sullivan reported that the Rangers would have been willing to make the trade if Arencibia had agreed to a contract that would have avoided arbitration. MLBTR estimated that Arencibia would have made $2.8MM in the arbitration process, so his deal with the Rangers, assuming it happens, will likely be for less than that.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/...ia.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Jay Z factor is real here. He a NY icon and I find it hard to beleive that he will have his fisrt major client not sign in NY.

Exactly. Maybe he wants to get the west coast on his bandwagon. Can't wait to hear his Seattle song.

I really thought Cano going back to the Yankees was always going to happen. Never thought they would allow their new face of the franchise and heart of their lineup to walk.

Back