• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Argument central this place, holy shit.

I would be an upgrade on Johnson of last year.

I just want competitive teams. I dont care how we do it, im just tired of Toronto being a garbage sports town. As far cities go, Toronto >>> Boston. Except in sports.

A little off topic, but I just read a story about Mike Leek and how he got caught shop lifting. He stole $60 worth of shirts from Macy's while earning over $400,000. I cant seem to comprehend this, why would someone do that?

It is on December, but pitchers and catchers report to camp in approx. 8 weeks. Baseball offseason moves quickly.

What month it is is not important.

What is important is moves made relative to assets available.

At this point literally zero SP of relevance have changed addresses....oooh no?...we missed out on Ricky Nolasco???.....Im a Twins fan now.

Speaking of moving quickly - the seasons tickets brass are all over me to renew my tickets. I haven't been bombed like this from them before. I wonder what that means.

Speaking of moving quickly - the seasons tickets brass are all over me to renew my tickets. I haven't been bombed like this from them before. I wonder what that means.

They realize what a cluster**** last year was and can't bear the thought of their number 1 fan who benchpresses so much not coming back?

:>

That probably means Rogers has hurt feelings from the lack of interest this year.

All the hype last offseason with no results.

I know for myself i fell victim to the hype and bought seasons. This year i have not.

Let's not induct Tanaka into the Hall of Fame just yet. He might be great. He might not. He could even be a bust, but his most likely outcome lies somewhere between Dice-K and Darvish.

Certainly I want the Jays to be in on the bidding, but there are no guarantees here. He has to choose us, and he has to pan out, and not 3 or 4 years from now either.

Back