• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I'm not really happy the Jays are building a knuckleball academy. Seems like long odds with the ultimate prize being Tim Wakefield 2.0 I say aim a little higher.

I'm not really happy the Jays are building a knuckleball academy. Seems like long odds with the ultimate prize being Tim Wakefield 2.0 I say aim a little higher.

they're building a knuckleball academy becuase they have two 40 year old knuckleballers in the system?

by the way, i guess this is why jpa was driving buehrle nuts early in the year:

Peter Gammons ‏@pgammo 2m
Best thing learned @ Winter Meetings comes from Mark DeRosa:Mark Buehrle has faced 12,021 batters and never shaken off a catcher's sign

I want Garza.... loved what he was able to do with the AL in Tampa... I think he could be a solid two . I'm a bit drunk, and don't know much about baseball like some of you nerds, but if it only takes money for Garza I say you do it.

I want Garza.... loved what he was able to do with the AL in Tampa... I think he could be a solid two . I'm a bit drunk, and don't know much about baseball like some of you nerds, but if it only takes money for Garza I say you do it.

Hid medicals, loss of velocity, and large contract demands scare the shit out of me

He would have been a good stop gap.

Cannot believe we are going with Goins. He may have the glove but with his bat, he'll be gone by the end of May.

Urgh, what is going on with this off season.

I am OK going with:

Reyes, Lawrie, Bautista, EE, Lind, Rasmus, Melky, Dioner, Goins/Izzy

I am not OK going with:

Dickey, MB, Morrow, Happ, XXX.

There are still about 8 weeks left until pitchers and catchers report. I suppose we have sometime to do something. I refuse to believe that losing TDA, Synder, Jake, Henderson, etc. was all for nothing.

Last edited:
I am OK going with:

Reyes, Lawrie, Bautista, EE, Lind, Rasmus, Melky, Dioner, Goins/Izzy

I am not OK going with:

Dickey, MB, Morrow, Happ, XXX.

There are still about 8 weeks left until pitchers and catchers report. I suppose we have sometime to something.
I refuse to believe that losing TDA, Synder, Jake, Henderson, etc. was all for nothing.

AA better have some rabbits in a hat.

Back