• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I liked Reid-Foley since the draft, but he could never throw strikes. Maybe this is a 9 inning mirage so far this year. Maybe something clicked. It does happen.

Insufferable

tenor.gif

Ryu is so good.

Gurriel’s bat is starting to wake up, maybe?

If he is rolling when Springer finally gets back their lineup will be mean.

Biggio gurriel Jansen all regressing to the mean a bit. Nothing wrong with this lineup that's for sure.

Let's see what our SP do the next two games tho.

I still believe in Jansen. He’s had very bad bathed ball luck and also young catchers are almost always terrible.

He's a great receiver, and imo should have enough patience and pop to be good enough hitter to let that defense make him a legit valuable player.

I’m surprised the Sox put up such little resistance tonight. Regardless, that was a great effort by the Jays. Good pitching and hitting all in the same game. Hope the Jays keep it up for the rest of the series.

It’s a scandal that the Angels have wasted so much of Mike Trout’s career and already a few years of Ohtani’s being so terrible.

If their new GM, Anthopoulos protège Perry Minasian, can’t turn things around, I think the rest if the league has to vote to contract the franchise.

I’m surprised the Sox put up such little resistance tonight. Regardless, that was a great effort by the Jays. Good pitching and hitting all in the same game. Hope the Jays keep it up for the rest of the series.
They looked so lifeless didn't they? I watched part of the game and I didn't see any intensity, discomfort, anything.

It’s a scandal that the Angels have wasted so much of Mike Trout’s career and already a few years of Ohtani’s being so terrible.

If their new GM, Anthopoulos protège Perry Minasian, can’t turn things around, I think the rest if the league has to vote to contract the franchise.

no pitching and no pitching

I dont follow MLB drafting that much , but me thinks they have to be among the worst in the league since the Trout draft

Tbh Sox were projected to be bad and are likely bad, and they've likely benefitted from both hot hitting and hot pitching so far. Still likely to finish 4th in the division imo - that's part of why the jays need to take care of business here, because we're better than them.

Tbh Sox were projected to be bad and are likely bad, and they've likely benefitted from both hot hitting and hot pitching so far. Still likely to finish 4th in the division imo - that's part of why the jays need to take care of business here, because we're better than them.
This, but i think they are a 500 team that can ruin the summer of one of the big 3. They have played 11 games or some such against Baltimore and Detroit. Jays, none, dont play O's til June

Jon Morosi linking us to Jose Berrios at the deadline potentially who has 2 years ( i think) of control remaining.

He would be a guy i suspect these guys look at moving 1-2 of those top 100 guys for ( No Martin or Pearson) but potentially Groshans/Moreno or Groshans/Kirk?

The Sox and Jays are overperforming and the Yankees and Rays are underperforming. IMO. Baltimore is genuinely terrible, and that’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

Back