• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

What has happed to the Jays? It seems they have been coughing up games in the closing innings for the past week or so.

Should Chatwood really have been complaining for being pulled? He was brought in fresh with a 2-run lead and put the team in a really bad position by giving up a run and loading the bases.

Nope, I was thinking lately Chatwood should get a look in the 9th as he's been dominant, but if you come in and load the bases, give up a run and can't throw a strike, let's try someone else.

Don't over-react, he should get another chance but going to a lefty with Meadows coming up was the right move.

Jays bullpen has been awesome despite being decimated by injuries, this lapse really isn't surprising.

I missed this one, but Bergen came in with the bases loaded and two out, walked everyone in, and then got the third out?

Can’t remember seeing that before.

Also, can everyone just agree to something, whether you think Ross Atkins is god's gift to baseball management or not: fuck tampa.

I hate playing these guys and hate more that they consistently dominate the Jays. Every year they find a new way to be really good and profoundly uninteresting.

Yes. I like the rule though. There are more than enough mid-inning pitching changes already.

Rule stinks , isnt roster management part of team strategy

Why leave a slug in if he doesnt have it

Its like saying you have to play your 4C in a playoff game 12 minutes because its a rule

I agree with manny, it isn't perfect but I kinda like that rule. Just way too many pitching changes and the game is slow and long enough already.

Imagine if you had to stop the game, wait a couple of minutes and cut to commercial every time you put the 4th line C on the ice.

P.S. Fu.ck Tampa. Hopefully we can at least salvage one this afternoon.

Back