• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I dislike Toronto teams because I'm a born Montrealer who believes that rooting for any team from Toronto is grounds to revoke your smoked meat and poutine privileges for life.

Maybe consider supporting your own teams and keeping them then?

Anyone from Montreal that harbors hatred against the Jays is a brain injury survivor of one sort or another.

All joking aside, I don't see many people defending the decision outside of Jonas. Either he's an absolute mother fucking genius and part of the #FewCrew or maybe he was out of line yesterday in his LOF attacks. Because it obviously wasn't as cut and dry as he portrayed.

Anyone from Montreal that harbors hatred against the Jays is a brain injury survivor of one sort or another.
I've harbored a hatred of the Jays since Doug Alt homered in their first ever game back in 1977. I hated the Toronto Toros of the WHA, especially when they lured Frank Mahovlich away from the Habs. I never watch basketball and Montreal doesn't even have an NBA team and I hate the Raptors since the day the franchise was awarded. If the Toronto Rock are still a thing I hate them too, despite never having watched a lacrosse game.

When the Expos died I lost one favorite team and gained a couple dozen more. Whatever team plays the Jays is now my favorite team.

I've harbored a hatred of the Jays since Doug Alt homered in their first ever game back in 1977. I hated the Toronto Toros of the WHA, especially when they lured Frank Mahovlich away from the Habs. I never watch basketball and Montreal doesn't even have an NBA team and I hate the Raptors since the day the franchise was awarded. If the Toronto Rock are still a thing I hate them too, despite never having watched a lacrosse game.

When the Expos died I lost one favorite team and gained a couple dozen more. Whatever team plays the Jays is now my favorite team.

You should consider therapy

I thought being hated by the rest of Canada was what helped Torontonians feel cool. WeHave is doing you a service.

If he calls it and the ump grants it before the pitcher spins (and he hasn't used his one), presumably. But Bo should be focused on the pitcher not what goes on behind him, otherwise he'll be lost at the plate in that spot.

id think he’d pick it up peripherally pre-motion from the pitcher….but yeah, prob just too tight a window , given his primary focus is elsewhere.

I think we can safely say that whatever happened to wehave as a child in Toronto was much worse than what happened to zeke in Boston

I thought being hated by the rest of Canada was what helped Torontonians feel cool. WeHave is doing you a service.

I get the hockey rivalries bit. The rest is dumb though. Imagine letting a whole ass city live this rent free in your head...in this economy with these rental rates? Crazy.

Well that and Dundas Square, the concrete eyesore/off brand Times Square.

since you're already having a day, you may want to read about how Dundas Square has become a hollowed out money pit

I didnt think i could feel worse about yesterday than i do, then this fucker stumbles here and spews the most illegible fucking nonsense possible.

i want to die.

I get the hockey rivalries bit. The rest is dumb though. Imagine letting a whole ass city live this rent free in your head...in this economy with these rental rates? Crazy.
Just how much rent do you think the market would bear for space in WeHave’s head?

Back