• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Because of my Leafs love and Habs hatred, from about the age of 4 on, I’ve not only hated all things Montreal. I’d also refuse to be the colour “red” in any kind of board game, 1V1 toys, outdoor games, video games, the red RC car, absolutely anything you can think of…

Outright refused to play unless I was Team Blue, or any team other than Red.

Conveniently this carried over well for my Tottenham Vs Arsenal rivalry later in life.

Because of my Leafs love and Habs hatred, from about the age of 4 on, I’ve not only hated all things Montreal. I’d also refuse to be the colour “red” in any kind of board game, 1V1 toys, outdoor games, video games, the red RC car, absolutely anything you can think of…

Conveniently this carried over well for my Tottenham Vs Arsenal rivalry later in life.
Do you dump red skittles and red starburst in the trash?

Foods didn’t count cause in the end the acid in my stomach would be defeating them by turning them into 💩.

(not my logic at the time, but I’m running with that now)

• Haha
Reactions: CH1

This is... The most WeHave-Ian post I've seen, not written by WeHave.

Insert Spiderman Pointing meme

And yet your avatar is wearing a red tie.
:unsure:

This is... The most WeHave-Ian post I've seen, not written by WeHave.

Insert Spiderman Pointing meme

It’s a pretty meta-post, as it’s also conveying why I can’t come right out and say I’m agreeing with him.

Like Norm MacDonald on with Larry King, admitting that he’s deeply closeted….

King: You mean youre gay?

Norm: God no, I’d never admit that, I’m deeply closeted!

Last edited:
Hm this made me realize that every single team I've ever cheered for has worn either red or blue. Ferrari, Raptors, Canada, Leafs, Lazio, Italy. There's no real point to this post but that's nothing new with me. Carry on.

Hm this made me realize that every single team I've ever cheered for has worn either red or blue. Ferrari, Raptors, Canada, Leafs, Lazio, Italy. There's no real point to this post but that's nothing new with me. Carry on.

Raps and Jays choosing to wear red sometimes, always annoyed me on a cellular level….i think it’s also why I was able to root for the Whitecaps & not TFC.

….on some deep level that wearing of red, felt kinda traitorous.

(Team Canada’s do get a pass tho)

It’s even better than I remembered….people can talk about ‘The Moth’ bit, or his Saget Roast….but for me this is his masterpiece as a guest. (Tied with “Chairman of the Bored”)

Larry not getting it, takes it to another level.

It’s even better than I remembered….people can talk about ‘The Moth’ bit, or his Saget Roast….but for me this is his masterpiece as a guest. (Tied with “Chairman of the Bored”)

Larry not getting it, takes it to another level.

Haha, amazing. Norm was so good.

Back