• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

For his maga tweets? Shapiro is a 60 yr old multi millionaire who bitched and moaned behind the scenes about equity initiatives, urban biking programs, and latin ball players having fun.

What exactly do you think his politics are?
huh, I missed this part of the Shapiro is a jackass file.

For his maga tweets? Shapiro is a 60 yr old multi millionaire who bitched and moaned behind the scenes about equity initiatives, urban biking programs, and latin ball players having fun.

What exactly do you think his politics are?
That's not what i meant.

Anthony Bass is threatening them for being DFA"d for his views, rather than you know sucking. I suspect that they want to avoid this kind of situation with Hudgens, especially if he is the only guy losing his job.

Or fuck it, maybe they are just absolute losers who rather re-assign a guy in charge of hitting who led this albatross of an approach. Who actually fucking knows with these dogshit cockfucks?

Catcher: Gabriel Moreno, D-backs
Moreno led MLB backstops in defensive runs saved (20) and Statcast's caught stealing above average (nine) in 2023, becoming the first D-backs catcher to win a Gold Glove Award. And with only 19 Major League games played behind the plate entering the season, only two non-rookies (excluding pitchers) -- Ramón Urías (10 games at third base entering 2022) and Pokey Reese (11 games at second base entering 1999) -- played in fewer games at the position for which they won the Gold Glove Award. At 23 years and 229 days old, Moreno is the sixth-youngest catcher to win his first Gold Glove honor.

Were going to get like 3-4 scrub 10mill or less guys and they’ll throw some lawyer talk, Mumbo jumbo speak at us about how promising their bat paths were last year and the price can be a steal if the underlying metrics continue their trajectory yada yada sweet spot of no playoff wins

Were going to get like 3-4 scrub 10mill or less guys and they’ll throw some lawyer talk, Mumbo jumbo speak at us about how promising their bat paths were last year and the price can be a steal if the underlying metrics continue their trajectory yada yada sweet spot of no playoff wins
This is possible.

I think a 14-18M bat is possible, and i think they could trade a SP ( Kikuchi) to the Twins for a guy like Jorge Polanco who fits well at 2B/3B and replace KIkuchi with a 7-8M 5SP ( there is a glut of SP FA)

These guys are alot of things, but i dont think spending 10.5M on a RP and then punting the rest of the off season with kids and fringe bats is in their realm of stupid.

Stay tuned, we’ve seen glimpses of their realm of stupid already and now Ross has the public barrel pointing right at him if he doesn’t do something big time to improve

Back