• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Vacations

I did a resort in Akumal like 12-13 years ago, was nice but was too far from PDC for my tastes. The Grand Sirenis I think it was. Xcaret was neat if you're looking for a day trip. Cozumel is gorgeous if you're looking for another.
I also quite enjoyed XelHa last time I went there. I think it's close to Bahia too which is a bonus.

Yeah we did this one 10 years ago. For our honeymoon trip. We finally got the chance to take a kid free trip this year and the wife wanted to come here again. It’s nothing fancy or exciting just a nice quiet vacation. We did xcaret back then too. We almost picked the resort right at xcaret this time but she decided this one.

Going on a Mediterranean cruise in July. Flying into Venice and will have a day or so to kill. Any recommendations for a day there? Was thinking some kind of canal tour and St Mak's?

Going on a Mediterranean cruise in July. Flying into Venice and will have a day or so to kill. Any recommendations for a day there? Was thinking some kind of canal tour and St Mak's?
Do a walking tour with gondola ride. Then ask the guide where to go for food/drinks.

We did a few days there in 2017 and it was an absolute blast once I figured out how the bridges/canals worked lol

do not get too drunk and walk about...you may accidentally walk into a dark street that ends in a canal *

* no we didn't fall into the canal but almost did :D

should be a travel guide suggesting best places to visit with a fully reconstructed set of hair

I am trying to book bereavement fares with AC/WJ so my wife can attend her grandmother's funeral, and holy shit have I already lost my mind with AC's goddamn virtual phone call dumbass fucker.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Back