• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

???

Brisebois left when he clearly saw that he wasn't going to be Gainey's replacement.....way before MB was ever in the picture
That wasn’t it, Gainey told Brisebois he needs to consider becoming GM & to do so he needs to get hockey Ops experience - Stevie Y was searching for a capologist & Gainey convinced him to also throw in an AGM role for AHL because he was talented.

If anyone it was Gauthier to blame, who didn’t have an AGM …

Having a grade A goalie has certainly helped Tampa and (now) Rangers get to where they are in these playoffs. One could argue Colorado, Edmonton, and Carolina are where they are in spite of not having one. Would rather be in the grade A camp though. Having a run of the mill guy in net is not the way to go about trying to win a Cup. I suppose neither is investing a lot of money in a guy who turns out not to be that good (Markinnen,Bobvrosky this year...etc.). Tricky business.

Either way, can Tampa lose to Rangers-Canes ?

I still prefer to see New York in the ECF….and i trust Gallant to find a plan to slow down Tampa…

Either way, can Tampa lose to Rangers-Canes ?

I still prefer to see New York in the ECF….and i trust Gallant to find a plan to slow down Tampa…
Before the second round, I would have favored Carolina.

Now, though... With Tampa Bay looking like they did the last two seasons, I don't know who beats them.

He needs to….because Vasi is impossibly dominant

I’m not sure Tampa has had the best teams the last 2 years, but they’ve certainly had the best goalie….and yes i know, goalies are part of the team

Team Canada just came back from 2 goals in the Last 3 minutes for the second time in the tournament. 3-3 heading for OT. I recommend.

Back