• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

I'm not rooting for them but the Flames got hosed. That puck was going in regardless.

But there's still plenty of time for Smith to shit the bed again.

If you were to describe Gallagher purely on reputation and not on who he is or how he plays, you'd be describing Blake Coleman.

That guy's a fucking chippy little prick.

Everybody wins here. The Oilers advance and Flames fans can whine all summer like Zeke about how their team got screwed on a disallowed goal.

Best series since the Chicago - LA Western Conference finals from 2014. I still have game 5 on my hard drive. What a great series.

Those of you further west than me seemed to enjoy the series. But to me, regardless of the calibre of hockey, I found both Ed/Cal and TBay/Fl to be a bit overblown. There really wasn't much of a battle in either case-too onesided. 9 games to play 2 series. Little doubt in either case which team was better.

Those of you further west than me seemed to enjoy the series. But to me, regardless of the calibre of hockey, I found both Ed/Cal and TBay/Fl to be a bit overblown. There really wasn't much of a battle in either case-too onesided. 9 games to play 2 series. Little doubt in either case which team was better.
I thought the Calgary Edmonton series was great, Florida not so much.

Back