• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

I thought Carolina would walk through the Rangers. Happy they didn't though can't stand them.

Rangers forwards are fast….just like Toronto, they will give Tampa problems….Tampa had an easier time with slower Florida forwards

Tampa will probably still win….Rangers might be tired

So do you have kids?
Fuck no. Could never stand the little bastards. I'm currently in the process of switching gym memberships because the gym I'm at now is suddenly allowing people to bring their kids in with them. So I'm switching to an adults only gym. I already live in an adults only condo in a neighborhood that has no elementary schools in it.

Fuck no. Could never stand the little bastards. I'm currently in the process of switching gym memberships because the gym I'm at now is suddenly allowing people to bring their kids in with them. So I'm switching to an adults only gym. I already live in an adults only condo in a neighborhood that has no elementary schools in it.
You were worried they wouldn't think Dryden was better?

You were worried they wouldn't think Dryden was better?
My brother's kid grew up to be a Leafs fan. I would definitely struggle with that. Of course, I would have taken steps to make sure it didn't happen, like what the Count did with his son. He simply didn't allow any teams other than the Habs to enter the conversation while the kid was growing up. My brother just let nature run its course and left everything to chance which, considering he lives in Toronto, was a naïve and foolish thing to do.

Rangers beat Canes because of their huge goaltending edge over them. They obviously won’t have that over Tampa.

Canes top guns choked big time

Raanta let in some stinkers but Aho, Svech, TT, Slavin , etc... failed to deliver

Also if you cant win a road game , you dont deserve to advance

My brother's kid grew up to be a Leafs fan. I would definitely struggle with that. Of course, I would have taken steps to make sure it didn't happen, like what the Count did with his son. He simply didn't allow any teams other than the Habs to enter the conversation while the kid was growing up. My brother just let nature run its course and left everything to chance which, considering he lives in Toronto, was a naïve and foolish thing to do.
Narcissistic tendencies there bub

Canes top guns choked big time

Raanta let in some stinkers but Aho, Svech, TT, Slavin , etc... failed to deliver

Also if you cant win a road game , you dont deserve to advance
What became evident, Canes success at home was based on last change & keeping Aho away from top checking of opposition (Bergeron and Copp) and getting / playing with a lead.

Both Bergeron & Copp were able to shutdown Aho at home - if Aho gets shutdown Canes don’t seem to have any offensive answer.

Last night NYR got the lead, and Canes strategy was screwed, Aho got a heavy dose of Copp (most used NYR C @ over 20 TOI)

Losing Jarvis early then being forced to use KK in his place didn’t help matters..

Last edited:
Back