• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

What became evident, Canes success at home was based on last change & keeping Aho away from top checking of opposition (Bergeron and Copp) and getting / playing with a lead.

Both Bergeron & Copp were able to shutdown Aho at home - if Aho gets shutdown Canes don’t seem to have any offensive answer.

Last night NYR got the lead, and Canes strategy was screwed, Aho got a heavy dose of Copp (most used NYR C @ over 20 TOI)

Losing Jarvis early then being forced to use KK in his place didn’t help matters..

Yup , when rookie Jarvis is your best forward in the playoffs ...no bueno

Copp was a solid pick up

2 for 4 (Tampa, Colorado) that round. 9/12 in playoffs. Glad Rangers knocked off Carolina though.

Tampa Bay over Rangers in 5.

Edmonton over Colorado in 6. (though I somewhat prefer a Colorado win).

I must say I'm about as neutral as you can get in terms of rooting interest this year from here on in. No real likes or strong dislikes in terms of teams. Kinda miss it, though we can't have the likes of Leafs/Bruins hanging around any longer than necessary.

2 for 4 (Tampa, Colorado) that round. 9/12 in playoffs. Glad Rangers knocked off Carolina though.

Tampa Bay over Rangers in 5.

Edmonton over Colorado in 6. (though I somewhat prefer a Colorado win).

I must say I'm about as neutral as you can get in terms of rooting interest this year from here on in. No real likes or strong dislikes in terms of teams. Kinda miss it.

Would luv to see McDavid win the cup

Hate is a little harsh. See Habsy's response.

He has contributed (mightily) no doubt. His actions have resulted in being at the right place at the right time.
But the real reason he was able to make that contribution was because Tkachuk was unsuccessful (after Game 1) in getting Kane to engage in bullshit that would cause him to take stupid penalties and get off his game. If Kadri is more successful in goading Kane it will only help the Avs.

8-0 shots in favor of the Avs since the Oilers scored. This will become a blowout once Smith inevitably starts letting the muffins in.

How the actual fuck did they rule that the play was inside? Total and utter bullshit. Why even have video review if all they're going to do is fuck up every single call?

Back