• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

They were 7th in GA this year, hope this helps.
Don't care; It says nothing about them defensively.

Watch them play and tell me you believe in them defensively. Tell me with a straight face after watching that they're a responsible team in their own end.

Kuemper had a good save % in the regular season, but boy does he look like he's about to shit himself in the playoffs.

You know what really helps Colorado defensively?

The fact that they're so fast and they're always attacking. Again, they outshot the opposing team by 10+ shots.

But once they're in their own end, you're watching through your fingers.

You know what really helps Colorado defensively?

The fact that they're so fast and they're always attacking. Again, they outshot the opposing team by 10+ shots.

But once they're in their own end, you're watching through your fingers.
Their speed is also used on the backcheck so it's a bend don't break philosophy. D has to hold on a few seconds until help arrives.

The cycle is an issue for them when Manson and Johnson are on the ice.

Geez, this is turning in to yet another one sided final. I was hoping for something along the lines of the Boston/St Louis final a few years back-probably the only decent close one in the last 10 years or so.

Still time in the series I suppose, but this game is a ridiculous mismatch. Nothing entertaining here.

I know it's kinda simplistic, but Colorado looks like a team that got an easy path to the finals, while Tampa had to fight tooth & nail to beat Toronto and New Yawk wasn't a walk in the park.

Tampa just looks slow & tired. I hope they'll be better when they're playing at home.

During two of the previous three series, Tampa Bay looked at times like their run was over only to completely turn it around. Now they really look gassed.

Saint-John beats Hamilton 5-3 in the Memorial Cup opener. Bit of a shocker given that they were eliminated in the first round of the Q playoffs.

Stands looked half empty in the final few minutes.

Don't care; It says nothing about them defensively.

Watch them play and tell me you believe in them defensively. Tell me with a straight face after watching that they're a responsible team in their own end.

Kuemper had a good save % in the regular season, but boy does he look like he's about to shit himself in the playoffs.
Any of you here are free to take the Pepsi challenge.

All four of Tampa's goals are just bad defensive hockey on Colorado's end. Tampa's played much, much better, but those chances that Colorado can't happen that frequently.

Back