• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Just a guess. The feeling I get is Petry will probably be on the opening night roster, and Allen is in demand. With signs pointing to Kuemper going to Washington and Campbell maybe going to Buffalo, there aren't a ton of options remaining for Deadmonton.

What are you hoping for Sal? Just salary dumps?
No idea… the last 3 Habs news items last week from Renaud Lavoie:

- He would “fall off his chair” if the Habs draft Wright - a couple of days prior to draft
- Rhem Pitlick won’t be qualified
- 1st to tweet that Romanov was traded

Re-NO seems to have firm sources w this new management group (Vinny?), it’s looking more like the RDS version…

My baseless, uninformed gut prediction is Petry to LA because of Bergevin.

It’s likely ridiculous and won’t happen, but I’m willing to go down with the ship. Swing for the fences!

Reactions: CH1
Not that he didn’t fizzle out on his own but Beck has made Poehling completely irrelevant in our makeup. Evans took the fourth line roll and he deserves it. Motor never stops.

I liked Poehling but he was rushed. Those 4 goals against Toronto were better served at a later date.

Really? In today's age, having a trade done and not be spilled on the internet moments after is already a tromendous acheivement. Now a trade was done at the draft and no one knows about it still? I have my doubts.
If an extension is the hold up they never release names. It could possibly effect the negotiations.

An extension would rule out Petry. I don’t see the Habs extending anyone given the purge, unless it’s an (unexpectedly) decent young player.

Back