• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Oh he’s totally expandable. My issue was using him as trade filler. He has value, but I wouldn’t hesitate to trade him for good return, just not as a throw in.

exactly...he has more value than the proverbial mid 2nd pick people like to toss in trades

licensed-image

Harris.

Nice player
I’m slightly annoyed seeing Harris being thrown around as trade filler on this board. He’s going to have a solid if not spectacular career in the NHL. He’s very good, and while somewhat expendable, we should value him appropriately.
He isnt a throw in but you have to give up something to get a better player

The cost went up with this sign and trade approach. Brisson created a market for PLD where there wasn’t one has he just opted to bolt as a UFA. The Jets benefit from this.

The cost went up with this sign and trade approach. Brisson created a market for PLD where there wasn’t one has he just opted to bolt as a UFA. The Jets benefit from this.

for sure...best case scenario for Habs would have been PLD to quietly finish out his days in Winnipeg before being a highly coveted deadline trade to a team unsure about their ability to sign him longterm...but that would have been the by-product of negligence on both the Jets and Brisson's part

Back