• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

no small part of "da Kucherov" plan is making the playoffs....they're gonna need some major UFA or trade re-enforcements to get there

Dont have the trade assets to do it

We will only create a hole and hope to fill another with the precious few assets we have to offer

Doug Hamilton is not coming here....why would he want to come to a city where he cannot walk into a museum or movie theatre without being harassed

Fans have complained ad nauseam the Habs haven’t been using their financial might...well this is whipping out the Ron Jeremy cock!

(not that I know who Ron Jeremy is)

none of this hasn't happened yet...Geoff has kept his financial might firmly in his pants for a while. I'll celebrate when he whips out his cheque book -- not a second sooner

none of this hasn't happened yet...Geoff has kept his financial might firmly in his pants for a while. I'll celebrate when he whips out his cheque book -- not a second sooner

Better to be safe than sorry...I get it

Reactions: CH1
I WANT WHAT YOU'RE SMOKING!!!

It’s the new stronger Connecticut strain from Canopy
Fans have complained ad nauseam the Habs haven’t been using their financial might...well this is whipping out the Ron Jeremy cock!

(not that I know who Ron Jeremy is)

Ron is too old to make el dicko function in his prime

Your setting yourself up for tears this offseason

Your setting yourself up for tears this offseason
FWIW- if Weber & Drouin are put on LTIR, Habs will have $28M in cap space this off-season to play with, $31M is they buyout Byron.

That’s insane space for a team that just went to the Cup finals...

With all the draft picks, prospects & cap space available ....make no doubt, that shits going down

Back