• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

How do you infer that? You're reading what you want to read in her statement.
Perhaps, but to me it sounds like she's saying that it's all going to be okay. Assuming that the majority of the people commenting we Hab fans. Saying "it's all going to make sense soon" sounds like she knows something we don't.

Reactions: CH1
Perhaps, but to me it sounds like she's saying that it's all going to be okay. Assuming that the majority of the people commenting we Hab fans. Saying "it's all going to make sense soon" sounds like she knows something we don't.

yeah....I read it the same way...basically went out of her way to say "chill out HabNation"

You're assuming she prefers to remain in Montreal than go home. I'm not. It may very well be the case but the statement is highly ambiguous and I believe intentionally.

You're assuming she prefers to remain in Montreal than go home. I'm not. It may very well be the case but the statement is highly ambiguous and I believe intentionally.
She’s got a good clothing line business w Petry’s wife that has established strong Canada sales growth

yeah....I read it the same way...basically went out of her way to say "chill out HabNation"
Sure but her motivation isn't clear. As I said, people are reading what they want to read in an ambiguous statement.

Ah. Didn't know that.
The clothing line could expand out west from Seattle easily leaving Petry to deal with Montreal.

Anyway, I fully expect Price to be a Hab but for no other reason than economically unfeasible for the Kraken.

Sure but her motivation isn't clear. As I said, people are reading what they want to read in an ambiguous statement.

it's kind of clear when you quickly scroll thru the rest of her feed....lots of love towards Montreal and the other wives with various business and local charity involvement

if she didn't like the city, she has a strange way of showing disdain

it's kind of clear when you quickly scroll thru the rest of her feed....lots of love towards Montreal and the other wives with various business and local charity involvement
Then there's no issue. I just hope there isn't some stupid side deal where we give up more than we should, like Fleury and a second or something.

Like I said, Price is a poison pill for Seattle. They can take him at their own risk.

Back