• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Shane Wright

He also says that Bergevin should have fired Timmins on Day One.

Says that he never liked Drouin, a guy who dangles and looks good in a scrimmage but can't do it at NHL speed with opposing players trying to kill him.

Says pretty much the same thing about Norlinder. He's a ballerina who should go back to Europe because he won't be an NHLer.

Says that NONE of the Habs' blue line prospects (Guhle, Barron, Mailloux, et al) will be elite top pair defensemen.
Mailloux might be......(might)

It's like, let's do the obnoxious Habs fan act and overreact to everything, make everything a schtick and make a quarter of the episode ads.
Hell I'd listen to that show, sounds better than Marinaro!

It's like, let's do the obnoxious Habs fan act and overreact to everything, make everything a schtick and make a quarter of the episode ads.

Cringeworthy. He should be calling out the bingo down at the Lions, that’s about it.

He has some talent, we're talking about "elite first pair defenseman" here, and he hasn't done anything to suggest that.
Yeah he has. The kid is an incredible skater with great hockey sense. Needs coached up and with all the crap he went through I think he's willing.

Marek's not exactly the sharpest tool at Sportsnet and his proposition is ludicrous. But I'd do it in a heartbeat, since Arizona's going to suck next year again and we're going to get another good shot at a lottery pick.

Not sure why they'd want to do it, though.

Last edited:
Back