• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

So who's the next (faux) GM?

Think Fletcher cares about the future past this season right now?

The now isnt Allen for them

Fletch needs to get his head out of his ass and accept that they are a dreaded middle team

The now is to unload Giroux , and stop paying 7 mil for 40 point Hayes caliber players

You could only put lipstick on a pig so often , its still a pig ......ask the Habs

Fletch needs to get his head out of his ass and accept that they are a dreaded middle team

The now is to unload Giroux , and stop paying 7 mil for 40 point Hayes caliber players

You could only put lipstick on a pig so often , its still a pig ......ask the Habs
You’re either trying to be funny or have your head stuck in the sand - you are aware Philly ownership gave Hextall the boot because they were fed up with how long rebuilding was taking, and wanted immediate results….

You’re either trying to be funny or have your head stuck in the sand - you are aware Philly ownership gave Hextall the boot because they were fed up with how long rebuilding was taking, and wanted immediate results….

Please ....WTF is Fletch going to do to fix his team

Get McDavid for a third round pick

Wait for JVR to turn into Ovy

He already revamped his entire D and Risto and Yandle stink and Ellis is injured

The team is underachieving and Giroux is 34 years old and you have some bad contracts

There is no wand that will fix this mess

Might as well fire Fletch if you want a quick fix

Please ....WTF is Fletch going to do to fix his team

Get McDavid for a third round pick

Wait for JVR to turn into Ovy

He already revamped his entire D and Risto and Yandle stink and Ellis is injured

The team is underachieving and Giroux is 34 years old and you have some bad contracts

There is no wand that will fix this mess

Might as well fire Fletch if you want a quick fix
As usual you’re totally missing the crux of the matter, with your set in stone ideas

They would say it’s a cochon

Looks like there’s been no interest from the league he’s been unofficially blackballed from and desperation is starting to set in…

Truth be told - I think St Patrick would be a solid choice for the next head coach, as long as there are no veto powers provided for player movement etc.

It’s a full court press. Habs alum, the media, agent.

Gorton is already in a tricky spot. Welcome to the den of vipers…

So the Roy question just got asked. I would have loved it if Gorton had merely said "I think he's a joke" when asked what he thought about him as a GM. He gave the diplomatic answer.

Emilie Castonguay will be one of the finalists for the GM gig IMO, and unless she tanks the interview process, has a good shot as any to get the job….

Last edited:
Back