• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Thread

That would be a game changer for this franchise. That plus our D prospect pool plus no more bad contracts when they will be in their early 20s. We would bring back the glory of the old days!
You do realize you're talking about glory after finishing last correct?

So this actually means we're the worst team in the league.

MB knew what he was doing.

Shane Wright
GP G A PTS
2021-22
3.png
Kingston Frontenacs “C”
OHL63326294

Third highest undrafted for points and #8 overall in the OHL. Logan Morrison and Lucas Edmonds also might make some decent picks later on. I don't know how they aren't ranked in the top 50.

I am still in shock that we finished below Arizona even with Keller down. It's up to the lotto gods now.
Doesn’t matter the 1OA pick will be a mega flop, I’m hoping the Cgy pick might net a late bloomer like Pastrnak / Aho

Last edited:
I’m not 100% clear on that. I was looking at various sources sources which stated if the 12th place team wins lottery for first pick it remains with last place team. I would assume that means they get The 2nd.

I do know our odds are 25.5 for first 18.8 for 2nd and 55.7 for 3rd according to tankathon.

This year no team can move up more than 10 spots, which impacts lottery odds - favorably for Mtl @ 1OA, and opposite for teams 12-16, hence the Habs odds moving up from 18.5% to 25.5% to win lottery

Well, I guess one can say that, with the title of this thread, mission accomplished. Now let's hope we can draft an impact player or two...We do have the higher odds at number one overall. But somehow, I have loss confidence in Montreal's drafting abilities at in the first round.

I'd say the mission was first overall so not quite accomplished yet.

In the hands of the bouncing ping pong ball gods. But, do we care? With all these picks, would we try to move up if we are 2 or 3? Unlikely # 1 would trade down.

Just so long as it isn’t another 2012…

In the hands of the bouncing ping pong ball gods. But, do we care? With all these picks, would we try to move up if we are 2 or 3? Unlikely # 1 would trade down.

Just so long as it isn’t another 2012…

team is good in the top 3

Only way I move the pick is if some fool is willing to give me a star type 23 and under player like Svechnikov , Seider , or Robert Thomas

Back