• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

McCabe just bothers me because we could have just kept Sandin.

I remain convinced that Dubas knew he was leaving and knew Keefe wouldn’t play Sandin in the playoffs anyway, so dumping him was a way to fuck us over without hurting his own chance to win in his last playoff run in Toronto.

I remain convinced that Dubas knew he was leaving and knew Keefe wouldn’t play Sandin in the playoffs anyway, so dumping him was a way to fuck us over without hurting his own chance to win in his last playoff run in Toronto.
Nah. Then he would’ve traded Knies for the best expiring stud he could’ve landed. And stupidly ditching Engvall didn’t help his chances either. Or adding Gus to play 5 minutes of playoff hockey. The guy just lost his fucking brain at the end.

popcorn-watching-tv.gif

At the minimum it's a "avoid the lame duck discourse" move. But even then it's stupid because coaches are always lame ducks.

Pretty much. It’s mildly annoying for those of us that wanted Keefe fired this off-season. But it doesn’t materially change anything except Sheldon’s financial security.

Let’s delve into SheldonPsychology for a bit.

Don’t we want him to be a lame duck so that he knows what’s on the line and doesn’t fall back into bad habits? I don’t think giving someone who’s accomplished jack shit so far and pissed away prime years of our window needs to be confident about anything.

Back