• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

Ya if JT can't be moved he goes to the wing and no thanks to ROR. Rebuild the 2-4 centres. No more plodders in the position that has to cover the most ice please. Above average speed only.

remembering that part of the Maple Leafs behind the scenes thingy where he was trying to tell Vesey he wasn't playing well enough but couldn't just say it, and Vesey keeps saying "well what i'm hearing from you is that i'm not playing well enough" and keefe still couldn't just come out and say it and kept repeating some passive agressive nonsense talk instead.

“I used some of the wrong words to try and describe what I was trying to,” Keefe said. “Which was the difference in the game was that we were unable to produce, whether it was power play or 5-on-5.

“By no means was I meaning anything beyond that, which I wanted them to be sure of. It’s important they know where I’m coming from.”

What a soft bitch. No wonder all our players are soft bitches.

Nylander isn't a motherfucker of a player.

19th in the league in goals over the last 2 seasons combined, 21st in points.

6th in goals, 5th in points among RW'ers.

He's a top 30 forward, and a top 5-10 RW. That's at least kind of a motherfucker of a player and you're not talking about trading him for 24-25 yr old prime terrorist Tom Wilson, but slowly becoming injury prone, turns 30 next march, 3 goals in his last 14 playoff games (and 14 in 83 overall) Tom Wilson.

If you're giving up a 40/80 player for a 20/40 player because grit/heart/insanity...you're going to have a bad time, every time.

"Yes and No. He and Horcoff and Souray and Staios have had a lot of minuses lately. Minus is a factor you look at at the end of year — on a day-to-day basis they can be misleading — but lately their defensive hockey has been tested. I guess expectations for Pat are a bit higher than what his play has been of late so I guess you can say that."

Prior to Quinn’s press conference, Patrick O’Sullivan mentioned that he thinks the feedback from coach to player isn’t great right now. When Quinn was asked about this he didn’t shy away.

"When feedback is talked about, as is the same as all communications, it involves two people. If the receiver is not a receiver of information, how is that communication at all? That is actually nothing, and that’s what he sees. If being spoken to on the bench means you aren’t getting feedback, then either you aren’t listening or you don’t give a crap, and I don’t know which it is.

6th in goals, 5th in points among RW'ers.

He's a top 30 forward, and a top 5-10 RW. That's at least kind of a motherfucker of a player and you're not talking about trading him for 24-25 yr old prime terrorist Tom Wilson, but slowly becoming injury prone, turns 30 next march, 3 goals in his last 14 playoff games (and 14 in 83 overall) Tom Wilson.

If you're giving up a 40/80 player for a 20/40 player because grit/heart/insanity...you're going to have a bad time, every time.

he’s also the only one Keefe is hard on, because he asked Keefe to be hard on him.

with lower ice time than every player ahead of him, I think.

pump his ice time up into the 20min range and you're probably looking at a top-10 guy.

Back