• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2020-21 Season and Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a couple of days, need to do protected lists, get the entry fees in, and hopefully Deckie can doublecheck the draft picks to make sure it's correct and up to date.

There is a protected list thread, if people want to start posting them.

Did we decide last year for teams to drop their 5 unprotected players, or are we still keeping them on the roster?

I don't recall... but I think that's the best bet. Then we can just re-add the guys that don't get picked if we want them.

Treasurer is enabled...are we going to go $30 USD or match the baseball League at $40 USD?

Also, Axl we usually withhold $40 from the previous years money finishers to simplify things, so I'd assume you'll need to transfer to the top five ?

Did we decide last year for teams to drop their 5 unprotected players, or are we still keeping them on the roster?
Last year we kept our unprotected players on our roster until someone stole them at the Entry Draft with a pick.

Reactions: BG
I've transferred over Iceman's team. Did not have time before work to transfer Markett's. Will do it later or Axl/HP if you have a minute please do.

Adjusted the payouts a little bit as $30 USD is a little short of $40 CAD. For this season 4-5 will get 20 USD instead of a free entry. Didn't want to take money from the podium.

So how does this work for the podium teams...

Axl sent me my winnings, less the original $40 entry fee for next season.
Now Fantrax is asking me to pay the US$30 fee.

I guess Axl will send me the original $40 entry fee, and I will deal with Fantrax myself ?

I guess Axl will send me the original $40 entry fee, and I will deal with Fantrax myself ?
Correct.

I'd say it's easier for him to just pay your entry fee himself... but whatever you guys work out makes no difference to me.

Adjusted the payouts a little bit as $30 USD is a little short of $40 CAD. For this season 4-5 will get 20 USD instead of a free entry. Didn't want to take money from the podium.

checkMrkSm.png
Paid
Habsy's Hockey Heathens*

If you're not first you're last. Where's my cup?

Reactions: BG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back