• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23 Canes Misc. Thread

Update ... the little minion called me back pretty quickly. Turns out, they have the online system intentionally set up only for upgrades, so if you want to do anything else you'll need to call in. Nobody bothered to mention that before today, so ... yeah. I got what I wanted, pretty much. I had to move over one section, but I'll live.

Update ... the little minion called me back pretty quickly. Turns out, they have the online system intentionally set up only for upgrades, so if you want to do anything else you'll need to call in. Nobody bothered to mention that before today, so ... yeah. I got what I wanted, pretty much. I had to move over one section, but I'll live.
We picked out new seats on Monday when our rep called us but he told us there were seats available in our preferred section/row. We got there earlier than usual last night and went up to look and decided to stay with what we picked on Monday. The seats we wanted in the mezzanine don’t have cup holders and I forgot how little knee room there is for some seats in that row.

We picked out new seats on Monday when our rep called us but he told us there were seats available in our preferred section/row. We got there earlier than usual last night and went up to look and decided to stay with what we picked on Monday. The seats we wanted in the mezzanine don’t have cup holders and I forgot how little knee room there is for some seats in that row.
Yeah, my guy failed to mention that we could have dealt with this sooner or that I wouldn't be able to do it online. It all worked out fine, but ...

For the record ... I'll be out of town for Games 1 and 2 and in the past when I've missed home playoff games, they've tended to go really well for the Canes. Just an observation.

Kevin Kurz, who covers the Fishsticks for The Athletic says that the plan is for Barzal to play on Monday. He’s been out with a lower body injury since February 18.

In a surprise, the Canes will wear the 25th Anniversary red jerseys at home in the playoffs. The players voted on it.

Thank goodness! Those unis are a beauty and it's shame to not wear them

As I've said elsewhere: As red clay is our soil, red is our rightful uniform color

Kevin Kurz, who covers the Fishsticks for The Athletic says that the plan is for Barzal to play on Monday. He’s been out with a lower body injury since February 18.

Hopefully rusty as nail for the first couple of games of the series, he's been out a huge chunk!

Because ticket reps are entry level positions for the most part and turnover high, I am greatly reminded of how much I miss Brian Kapusta and Brian Slais.

I will note that my ticket rep has been responsive but I don’t get the sense anyone is doing much beyond the minimum. Us long timers aren’t so valuable when they have full seats. No more courting or trying to work with you

Because ticket reps are entry level positions for the most part and turnover high, I am greatly reminded of how much I miss Brian Kapusta and Brian Slais.

I will note that my ticket rep has been responsive but I don’t get the sense anyone is doing much beyond the minimum. Us long timers aren’t so valuable when they have full seats. No more courting or trying to work with you
Brian Slais use to be one of the best for years!!! He was great to deal with it on just about everything.

Back