• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023-24 Canes Misc Thread

So you can view that just as housekeeping or as a specific effort to free up cap space for a big acquisition tomorrow (or later tonight).

Last edited:
People looked so stupid drinking actual beer from those things. Make basically anything a limited time exclusive and fans will pay for it.
Felt stupid too, although I’ve drunk from yards and half yards before.

They were impossible to pour beer into, it foamed up too quickly. The guy at the beer stand outside 331 poipured into a cup and used the cup to fill the stick. Eventually they started selling the sticks in their plastic wrappers as an add-on. Had I known that was an options, it’s what I’d have done.

Felt stupid too, although I’ve drunk from yards and half yards before.

They were impossible to pour beer into, it foamed up too quickly. The guy at the beer stand outside 331 poipured into a cup and used the cup to fill the stick. Eventually they started selling the sticks in their plastic wrappers as an add-on. Had I known that was an options, it’s what I’d have done.
A guy a couple of rows back from me managed to get his stick mug clipped by somebody coming down the aisle and sprayed beer all over four rows of people. Fun times. Let's not do this again.

A guy a couple of rows back from me managed to get his stick mug clipped by somebody coming down the aisle and sprayed beer all over four rows of people. Fun times. Let's not do this again.
Put that bad boy in the souvenir areas to purchase and call it a day!!!

I wish we could get a video one week from now when all of those folks who purchased the hockey stick beer (sorry Andy) could be seen sheepishly and quietly carrying their cherished memento to the garbage can. I was waiting for those in front of us to spill beer all over themselves when they were tipping the stick way up high to get to the stuff in the blade.

Back