• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

I fortuitously put that game on with 5 minutes left. Although I’m not sure why 4 Rags thought that just stick-checking McDavid would be sufficient.

Colliton gone in Chicago. Hawks were my pick for first in the division, a week before the whole situation went to hell....I was off a tad LOL. What a shitshow. But still, they can hang their hope on the fact once they get some front office stability things can and often do turn around quickly in a cap league (unless you are Buffalo or Edmonton). But a lot to wade through, on ice, off ice, past shadows, etc. We'll see.

They seemed to give Colliton a fair bit of rope prior to this year, perhaps seeing him as a good transition coach. With Bowman gone, he didn't last long.

Last edited:
They should try playing D. Fanboys letting him walk in. Forget the puck, put him square on his ass.

They should try playing D. Fanboys letting him walk in. Forget the puck, put him square on his ass.
Yes, those who know hockey don't call that a beautiful goal. That's coming from the suits and singing females on TSN etc. Many of us could do that sort of thing (relatively speaking) in pickup or pond hockey, and the kids would be in awe. Any of us who tried it at a slightly higher level, forget it-we were taken out. Let alone the NHL.

Terrible defence.

I also hate the shootouts and those fancy, dangle moves. Not real hockey.

Last edited:
Back