• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Looks like Sean Monahan's going to be a healthy scratch tonight.

Quite the fall from one of the better young centers in hockey not that long ago.

Is Lucic a hunchback?

Image result for lucic

At age 15, Lucic was diagnosed with Scheuermann's disease, a condition that can cause the upper back to curve and has given him a hunched-over posture.

Seriously?

Another Canadian team that might be wishing they had traded for Jake Allen...

Deadmonton's wasting the prime of two all-time greats. It's sad.

I don’t recall ever seeing something like this before, there is no playoff race in the East whatsoever. All 8 teams are locked in and the 9th team is far behind.

And only 2 teams from the West would qualify for the East.

I don’t recall ever seeing something like this before, there is no playoff race in the East whatsoever. All 8 teams are locked in and the 9th team is far behind.

And only 2 teams from the West would qualify for the East.

Yup , I think I heard the closest races were basically determined was at the 75 game mark

This was locked up by game 55

The East is loaded and it's going to make for some fun series. I think there's 6 teams that could legit win the Cup out East.

Florida, TB, Bawstun, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Washington. Buckle up, it's going to be a ride.

Jesus, this is hilarious. Hey, Evan, pay attention dude. That sequence gives off so many young Nathan Beaulieu vibes.

The East is loaded and it's going to make for some fun series. I think there's 6 teams that could legit win the Cup out East.

Florida, TB, Bawstun, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Washington. Buckle up, it's going to be a ride.
Not sold on Washington, I don’t think they’re better than Toronto

Back