• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Lehkonen traded to Avs

He may never be an elite offensive defenceman but projects as a second unit power play player. Barron’s game is reminiscent of Charlie McAvoy but this is a stylistic comparison only and not a projection based on talent and ability.

So if I did it right
Barron is 2 months older than Guhle and is playing in the AHL already.

So if I did it right
Barron is 2 months older than Guhle and is playing in the AHL already.
Yup. Barron's considered a late (Born between Sep 16th & Dec 31st) and was in his third year of Junior when he was drafted.

Yup. Barron's considered a late (Born between Sep 16th & Dec 31st) and was in his third year of Junior when he was drafted.
right

i was wondering how he was in the AHL already haha

speaking of AHL can people like Caufield go down to the farm team for the playoffs?

speaking of AHL can people like Caufield go down to the farm team for the playoffs?
Yes but no, Schueneman was the only player on our current roster who was "papered" to be eligible.

Barron is eligible and so will Harris when he signs.

al.jpg

Varied opinion on the web on him. And they are probably all correct. The guy projects to be a non-injured Noah Juulsen or a Brett Pesce clone. That would be a massive win for the team going forward.

We need one more, Jiricek or Nemec from this draft if possible, to make it complete.

Amazing day for Hughes! I'm sold
I'm just amazed his French got better.

I think him having the agent experience is helping him far more than Bergevin's "technique".
That said I'm not sold on Barron but the return is acceptable. Keep picking up firsts and seconds.

Back