• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Lehkonen traded to Avs

On the Habs board, I feel everyone is fair in regards to him. But I also feel that the posters here are much more level-headed.
never read the comments (on twitter, or articles) haha

i just like how everybody conveniently forgot what matthews did - which imo is the same ballpark as what LM did but you would probably have to ask the victims

i did not want the habs to draft him, but like most people i think if he keeps clean from here on .... good

if he doesn't give him the kassian treatment

Cancel culture and the Kardashians are probably two of the worst things in the last decade. Some people don't even know what they are doing anymore, they hop on the bandwagon blindly, rather pathetic.
kardashian >>>>> kayne the last decade

I hate what he did and think it was a terrible thing to do. I believe he needed to be punished. I can't say for certain that the punishment was adequate. But he was punished.

I actually hate that I have to somewhat defend him.... Cause I'm really against what he did.
Me too. And.

This is what should have happened with a similar infamous incident here in Dartmouth / Cole Harbour

I hate what he did and think it was a terrible thing to do. I believe he needed to be punished. I can't say for certain that the punishment was adequate. But he was punished.

I actually hate that I have to somewhat defend him.... Cause I'm really against what he did.
i do not want to defend him as i think hockey culture is gross

but there are a ton of public awareness campaigns for teenagers about sharing pics/videos - that exists for a reason

That should have happened here before things get out of hand and lives were lost. A life. And no contrition on the part of the offenders.

Still boils my blood when I think about it

most in the media are afraid of appearing to be unwoke, except for those on the complete other side who want us to return to the 1950s...

there's almost nobody left in the middle because being sensible doesn't generate many clicks
there are plenty of people in the middle they just do not say anything because like you said....no win/clicks

Reactions: CH1
yeah...nobody is paying you to write sensible shit

get me some fucking clicks and outrage or GTFO

As worm said, the people in the middle just don't say anything. And it's the large silent majority.

it's true...even a "biggie" like Tucker Carlson only gets 4M viewers a night....that's barely over 1% of the population

yeah...nobody is paying you to write sensible shit

get me some fucking clicks and outrage or GTFO

Not only that but people writing sensible shit get attacked from both the far-left and the far-right. It's not worth it. I realized by talking with people that most are sensible and smart enough to stay away from social media and keep their opinions for themselves. So we're left only seeing the opinions from the extremists and it looks like its most people when in fact it's just a fringe but loud population.

Not only that but people writing sensible shit get attacked from both the far-left and the far-right. It's not worth it. I realized by talking with people that most are sensible and smart enough to stay away from social media and keep their opinions for themselves. So we're left only seeing the opinions from the extremists and it looks like its most people when in fact it's just a fringe but loud population.

sounds like me when I leave the house

i do not want to defend him as i think hockey culture is gross

but there are a ton of public awareness campaigns for teenagers about sharing pics/videos - that exists for a reason

If social media and cell phones were available decades ago , half the league would be roasted or suspended

Not to mention verbal abuse by coaches , GM`s etc....

If social media and cell phones were available decades ago , half the league would be roasted or suspended

Not to mention verbal abuse by coaches , GM`s etc....
or in jail

remember when obyrne stole a purse ?

Back