• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Lof doesn’t like mayo on his Harvey’s grilled chicken Sammy so if he’s now craving that thick creamy white sauce then we know his bell was seriously rung.
For the record, it’s the BK chicken sandwich that I order with no mayo. Not because I don’t like mayo but because for some reason I know they make it fresh for me if I tell them no mayo. I can’t explain it. Times I don’t, it’s a cold, depressing experience, like sex without Willy Nylander.

For the record, it’s the BK chicken sandwich that I order with no mayo. Not because I don’t like mayo but because for some reason I know they make it fresh for me if I tell them no mayo. I can’t explain it. Times I don’t, it’s a cold, depressing experience, like sex without Willy Nylander.
Have you heard the phrase Causation does not equal Correlation?

LeBrun explains,
"The thing about it is that it's been quiet by design. Both sides made a pact before the season started. They did not want any leaks whatsoever. Both sides want to be tight-lipped, and that's exactly the way it's played out so far."
The ongoing silence indicates that negotiations are progressing smoothly.

However, the challenge lies in Nylander's outstanding performance during the 2023-24 season, where he leads the team in points with 22 and shares the top spot in goals with Auston Matthews at 15. LeBrun acknowledges the difficulty of managing Nylander's increasing salary leverage within the Leafs' salary cap constraints.

"The reality is, the dialogue is ongoing. My understanding is both sides keep going back and forth. They hope to get something done between now and July 1st, but it's a difficult contract to get done."

Back