• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

they have to get lee.

he is durable as they come (200+ in every season since 05 but one).

and he has been an ace since 08. he's as good as any pitcher in baseball right now. his peripherals are fantastic. he doesn't walk guys. he strikes guys out. and he has a proven track record in the AL.

Also, at 25mn, the market is going to be limited.

see if you can get utley off of them as well.

no idea what the price would be or if the jays even ahve the prospects to get that done.

but lee+utley would be perfect.

see if you can get utley off of them as well.

no idea what the price would be or if the jays even ahve the prospects to get that done.

but lee+utley would be perfect.

If the Jays completely empty the coffers they can get both those guys.

Utley and Leef for Sanchez, Stroman, Gose and Nolin.

But we would essentially have nothing left in the minors after that.

Not a ton out there right now...but it looks like Tigers and D'Backs are out on Choo now...leaving Boston and Texas that we know of interested in him.

Lots of rumblings that the Mariners and D'Backs want a front of the line starter badly, and both have the assets to land a David Price fairly easily.

As mentioned before Phillies listening on Lee and Hamels but will not eat any money, i find these rumors odd since they just signed Byrd... This might need to be a baseball deal

Would suck to see Choo land in Boston.....looks like the Mariners will deal Dustin Ackley, wouldn't mind AA taking a shot on him, him and Lawrie were similarly viewed prospects at one point, and I think both still have all-star upside.

per Davidi

AA says he's been asked about nearly everyone on the 25 man roster, and that SP trade discussions almost always start with Sanchez or Stroman

Back