• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Yeah looking deeper into his numbers, it's probably about right...looks like his 2011 was unlucky and his disaster of a year in 2012 was driven by his inability to keep the ball in the park. His 2012 looks like an outlier at this point actually.

I think $5 million per WAR is an old number too....it'd been going up by 5% per year since that was first introduced.

Is he any better than say an Anibal Sanchez? How much did he sign for? He was a comparable guy that we missed the moat on last season.

There's certainly risk involved with Ubaldo, but there's also the potential to be a 1 or 2 in the rotation. I'd probably be willing to do 4/64.

Pat Hentgen has taken a leave of absence from the Jays due to his ill father.

Bob Stanley has been named the new bullpen coach.

All the best to Pat Hentgen and his family.

The fact we don't have to give up our pick should be enough reason to jump on one of these guys.

Rogers you scum, open those wallets. Get me Tanaka and Jimenez!

Colby pulls out of the Jays Winter Tour and shortly after his old man tweets:

FlorenceFalcon0 (Tony Rasmus)

@willy9a I do know Colby's been told to be prepared for a possible trade because AA has really been trying to improve the team via trade.

Stupid on his dad's part if true.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out now that everyone knows he's getting shopped.

If trading Rasmus in some way involves getting some legit starting pitching, i'll settle with some growing pains in CF.

Back