• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

You never know when it works out and when it doesn't. If they stick with Berrios and he gives up 3 straight hits, people would be asking why they kept a splitty pitcher in, why even have Kikuchi on the roster if you don't use him, etc...

Heck, you even get some famous playoff pitching games, like Bumgarner's game 7 where he came in in the 5th inning. In that game they pulled Hudson in the 2nd inning (although he hadn't necessarily been pitching that well). 2016 when cle pulled Bauer in the 5th of game 1 I think had some controversy, going to Miller that early in the game.

Also some people here are talking like Berrios is an ace, while for the past couple years he's been a decent mid-rotation piece, nothing more. Unless if he's throwing a perfect game, he's not facing the other team's lineup a 3rd time in an elimination game. If it was Gausman you're talking about, yeah, that's someone you want to give more leash to. But people here weren't even convinced Berrios would even be one of the WC round starters.

He’s inconsistent, but awesome when he’s on.

And boy was he on.

I know I wouldn’t have been pissed if he gave up a few straight hits. So be it if his domination suddenly stopped. But I certainly wouldn’t have stepped in to stop it by putting in fucking Kikuchi of all people.

Schenieder is a problem, probably, but if he's dismissed ( and i bet he isnt) he'll be a sacrificial lamb

Atkins, and probably Shapiro are the real problems here, and i have doubts that they have been humbled by this. I can almost predict word for word what Atkins is going to say tomorrow a mishmash of nonsense hyping up the opportunities and alternatives and flexibility going into the offseason while working hard on getting better internally, hyping up prospects that arent actually very good and thanking Rogers for their unwavering support while offering no clarity on payroll next season

Rogers is the problem - but we can’t change that. So it’s Shapiro - need to find a AA again sadly

Curious to see who Atkins throws under the bus today. With Atkins set to speak today at 11 and Shapiro on Thursday next week I’m going to assume there will be no changes in upper management. Too bad. 8 years of no results is more than enough time to realize these guys ain’t it.

Curious to see who Atkins throws under the bus today. With Atkins set to speak today at 11 and Shapiro on Thursday next week I’m going to assume there will be no changes in upper management. Too bad. 8 years of no results is more than enough time to realize these guys ain’t it.
He won't be Dubas saying "It's all my fault" for everything that's for sure.

Rogers is a bitch owner and they chose a bitch President who spoke their bitch language. That bitch President wanted a bitch errand boy to do the shit he doesn't want to do and hired Atkins.

This was obvious from the start. AA made them all uncomfortable by not sharing the obvious bitch gene with the lot of them so he had to go.

Its a coward move to hold your end of season presser after a disaster playoff exit on the Saturday of the thanksgiving long weekend.

Its a coward cocksucker move to blatantly lie to everyone and throw your manager under the bus, and then still announce said manager is returning in 2024. At least if you are going the cocksucker route, go full cocksucker and piss on the man after he's run over.

he at least had a good answer when asked about Vlad's struggles.

No shock, but sounds like KK, Chapman and Belt are gone.

If they fail to give Chapman a QO that would be extremely telling of their payroll situation.

Back