• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Taylor would be great as a #4 or platoon option, but feels like he can ask for more money than I'd want to spend in that spot, and he probably will want more playing time than that role would be.

So in addition to Mattingly being promoted to offensive co-ordinator ( not a real thing) or doctor of hittenomics ( title probably in early stages) and being quoted as not thinking this team has that many HR hitters ( 2021 suggests they do) or thinking line drives are all that good ( seriously) the Jays seemingly reassinged Maga Hutchens to the development complex in Florida where he will serve as a mentor and identify potential hitting targets to acquire.

First of all, that also doesn't sound like a thing, but how do you say, this man is not good enough to be our hitting guru, or whatever the fuck, but we'd like you down near our prospects to mentor them, and identify hitting targets? What in the actual fuck? Just fire the guy.

In addition coach Adam Yudelman has been dismissed. Seeing as how i have never heard of this man before, and he doesn't even have a made up title, i cant imagine how important he actually is. Also gone is Jimmy Van Ostrand as the mental skills coach. Which sounds akin to a kid who works at Subway calling himself a sandwich artist.

The smugness of this fucking group is just so thick and so stupid.

Atkins is a robot

Could you imagine a dinner party with Ross Atkins, John Tavares and ChatGPT?

Before or after the new dancing software patch?

tennisgif-tennis.gif

Explain how the blue jays can improve the team, in the style of Ross Atkins

“To enhance the Blue Jays' performance, we're focused on strategic player acquisitions, emphasizing both pitching and hitting.”

“ We are excited about the opportunities and alternatives in front of us to improve the team and the flexibility and resources we have in front of us to execute or consider executing any given opportunity or alternative “

“ We are excited about the opportunities and alternatives in front of us to improve the team and the flexibility and resources we have in front of us to execute or consider executing any given opportunity or alternative “
nah anytime they make a statement that is more or less completely meaningless, they use at least twice as many words to do so and pretend it has some meaning

Back