• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

laugh out loud

The Flames are going to make up for the low scoring first round by padding their stats against Smith/Koskinen.

If Smith were any worse his name would be Raccicot. That second goal was another muffin. He was fighting the puck and gave up a rebound on a shot that never should have produced one.

What a garbage call. McDavid wasnt interfering, he was trying to score a goal and did his best to avoid contact with Markstrom. The refs do not know how to properly interpret this rule and in the process they are turning the game into a farce.

My fucking God, McDavid's good.
Unlike Matthews, McDavid shows up in big games. Matthew's had 9 points in 7 games. McDavid had 18. And in this series which is barely more than 4 periods old, he's got another 6.

I honestly don't see how you can give the Hart to anyone other than 97.

Unlike Matthews, McDavid shows up in big games. Matthew's had 9 points in 7 games. McDavid had 18. And in this series which is barely more than 4 periods old, he's got another 6.

I honestly don't see how you can give the Hart to anyone other than 97.
For the same reason he's deserved it for every season he's been in the NHL since 2016. Nobody is in his class, but you have to keep things fresh & fair. Hell, gotta give it to Draisaitl one year because... well... you know... sharing is caring, or some shit. Despite not actually being the best player on his own team, but whatever. Expecting well thought-out votes from the hockey community, the same people who voted Ovechkin on both the All-NHL left wing & right wing one season, despite not playing both sides.

For the same reason he's deserved it for every season he's been in the NHL since 2016. Nobody is in his class, but you have to keep things fresh & fair. Hell, gotta give it to Draisaitl one year because... well... you know... sharing is caring, or some shit. Despite not actually being the best player on his own team, but whatever. Expecting well thought-out votes from the hockey community, the same people who voted Ovechkin on both the All-NHL left wing & right wing one season, despite not playing both sides.
If Leafs fans want to compare someone with Matthews they should use the 55 goal Draisaitl. They're delusional if they think 34 is in the same conversation as McDavid.

Go ahead goal.by Hyman, the guy the Leafs couldn't afford to keep because they blew their wad on an over the hill Tavares.

You don’t overpay role players , plus Bunting gave them the same performance for 950k

Hyman deserved to go after every nickel in UFA , and Bunting will do the same after next year

But Hyman is exactly what Edmonton needed , they just need to draft better and find a goalie in the summer.

Back