• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

Seattle will think about it seriously. Depends how much cap they would have available from the other pieces.

Wouldn't it be something to get rid of Price and Weber contracts at the same time.

Then Bergy can ride into the sunset knowing he left his successor a good situation (he would also leave him a note saying "Fire Timmins")

Then Bergy can ride into the sunset knowing he left his successor a good situation (he would also leave him a note saying "Fire Timmins")
I was thinking that, cleaning house before leaving.

Francis can talk to players after he officially gets the expansion protected lists Sunday, he will talk to Price. He will get the sense of whether Price is willing to play in Seattle or if there is another team that Price would prefer to play for, that Seattle can trade him to. If Seattle is willing to retain enough salary, they would get a nice trade package out of a team like Colorado or horror, the Leafs.

Price is simply gonna say “I’ll be flattered if you pick me and I’m gonna go ahead and put my NMC back on the old contract”

Back