• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

Fact is that in 2020-21 18th does make the playoffs.. as far as them being in the easiest division that is your opinion,. the fact is no other division had the travel as the north did... like i said, using the Covid excuse goes both ways.

The optics are different for every team in this shit show year

Vancouver and others were doomed

Lets just be happy what we did , in this format

Habsy I could be wrong but my thoughts are if there is nothing in it for Seattle from the Habs. Then they select price

Habsy I could be wrong but my thoughts are if there is nothing in it for Seattle from the Habs. Then they select price

Depends on what Seattle wants to do

GM`s are not playing poker side bets like they did for Vegas

Teams are saying , " here are my bad contracts or vets with 2 years to go , take em them off my hands "

Seattle can be capped out if they took on many of them

Price could be an option if they balk at the other salaries

1/8 of your cap space on Price plus a hefty bonus due plays a massive factor. If he was signed to $5m? Sure, no brainer.

Depends on what Seattle wants to do

GM`s are not playing poker side bets like they did for Vegas

Teams are saying , " here are my bad contracts or vets with 2 years to go , take em them off my hands "

Seattle can be capped out if they took on many of them

Price could be an option if they balk at the other salaries
Da fuq? You quoted a post I never made. That was Habsfan1. Weird.

If ownership pushes for Price due to marketability, star power etc. I think Francis has no choice. What’s he gonna tell his bosses no? That’s a good start with your employer

You have to believe the thought is Carey can get them to the playoffs while they build their farm. They're tempted for sure.

Back