• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

Unless they have a deal in place, I don't see why you'd protect either of them over Kulak.

I could see the whole Danault thing being a wink wink situation. Even if he gets selected he'll "test" free agency and return to Montreal.
Protecting Kulak means protecting 4D, which means 2 more forwards would also need to be unprotected.

I disagree. The side deals will come next Thursday-Friday.

I think I am gonna call in sick those days.

I disagree. The side deals will come next Thursday-Friday.

I think I am gonna call in sick those days.
It’ll be different side deals this time...w Seattle paying due to poor leverage position vs rest of the league paying VGK

Seeing that protected list, I have this nagging feeling that Allen still ends being a Kraken at the end of it.

They take Price but flip him back with retention for assets including Allen. It's an easy get for Francis. He gets his guy + multiple assets but costs himself a few million on the cap for 5 years.
It’s not like Seattle would have free will as to where to trade him. Price can tell them he is not waiving his nmc and they are stuck with him.

This better be some brilliant scheme from Bergevin, otherwise he must have been infected with the same vaccine-resistant COVID strain as Ducharme and gotten brain damage

Back