• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fucking Offseason Thread - Why bother waiting?

They're not. They lost Hyman and replaced him with fucking Bunting. Of course they're worse.

But they're still really good so maybe it doesn't matter.

They replaced Freddy's .895, they're better.

They haven't replaced Hyman, but we are 5 hours into the offseason.
This is true as well, whole off season to go here. In a perfect world I see Robertson and XXXX as our top 2 LWers; keep Kerf on third line or trade him, dont want him in top 6

They're not better and that's fine. As I stated it's still early. But you're not gonna get a Hyman caliber guy obviously for 3m. It's fine. They're worse up front, the same on d, and their starting goalie in the playoffs is the same guy. Glad they added insurance on him because that goalie's season may have just been a heater and he could just be average or worse as you noted.

If they can get anywhere near a Hyman type for 3m I'll change the fuck out of my tune!

But in any event they're still really good. Just a bit worse.

If you're going to try to explain away the goalie upgrade by referring only to the playoffs, then we will easily upgrade on Hyman's 1pt playoffs performance.

I'm not going to judge individual performances using a 7 game sample. The team, on paper, is worse today than it was then. That's all I'm saying. This isn't controversial.

Dont like the Kampf contract. I guess he slots on at 4th C? Do we move Engvall now? Glasses still needs a LW plus hopefully a good bargain signing at forward.

Back